All photos in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
Christmas tree in a living room with wood floor, white sofa, armchair and ottoman with navy piping, a coffee table with iron legs and a glass table top, and a black fireplace

Wishing you Happy Holidays!

I hope you have a wonderful merry Christmas day filled with family, love, good food and lots of joy!

Close up of a present Christmas ornament in a Christmas tree
Close up of a sparkly, flower inspired Christmas ornament in a Christmas tree

Christmas tree in a living room leaning to the right
My leaning Christmas tree! (above)

Off to finish cooking Christmas dinner for my family! Having family members over at Christmas time for the second year in a row (I feel so adult hosting Christmas dinner). In the middle of prepping the meal, I ran out of salt and pepper of all things so I have to run to the grocery store!

Have a great day! Happy Saturday! Happy Christmas! Happy Holidays!

I love your white couches. I would love to own a white couch but with 2 young children, I don’t think it is practical. What do you think? Any tips because I’m still holding out hope for one.

Coco Your home is adorable!!! I love what a wonderful space you have created!

Happiest of Holidays & All the Best in the New Year!

Art by Karena

3. charlotte tataryn says

From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; of ice & snow but nicer weather than when – your lovely “2nd home” isn’t so small. A belated Christmas wish!

All my warmest wishes for the New Year. I wish you (selfishly) to never stop your blog! It is so fresh, inspiring and you’re SO funny!!

To Anonymous – A tip to have white couches with young children? 2 rules! rule #1: slipcovers (you can wash them very well); rule #2: No food/drink outside the eating area.
    I have white couches and 15′ of window seats with white boxed cushions in my living room. I wash everything twice a year max! I have 4 small children (whom the second they were born knew about my #2 rule!!)!

Happy New Year to all of you, Coco’s readers!

Hi Coco,

Your tiny cottage is absolutely delightful, and your leaning Christmas tree is just like life, not so perfect but so endearing. Happy New Year to you and your family, such a fabulous blog, great work and I say work because it is an immense amount of work.

Coco — Do your couches have slip covers? This is a perfect idea for me! i want white couches but since I have two young boys, I have been afraid to invest in one. I don’t know why I never thought of this before.

Hi! Yes the sofas are slipcovered in white denim with chocolate brown piping – I had my upholsterer make them. Because I have a dog, I do a lot of washing of the slipcovers but it seems to work. Just be prepared…you’ll have a very good relationship with your washing machine.

As far as the arched cabinets, I have two of them. I got them years ago from a guy here in Los Angeles who had imported them from somewhere. They are mahogany. Love them and the fit so well into my small space.

As far as the coffee table, Jean Royere is one of my favorite furniture makers…he made a coffee table called the Tour Eiffel in the 1940s or 50s. Those cost about $25K-50K now and are very rare. I got this near look alike if you can believe it at Crate & Barrel years ago for about $500.