Happy Friday…relying on coffee to get me through today after getting in at 3AM yesterday from New York…the week was the best and equally most exhausting but I am still on a bit of adrenaline from the buzz of the city…funny how that happens when you’re in a place that inspires you huh? Today I’ve been looking through this list of my weekly Instagram faves and really impressed by all of these people who are so confident in their voice on social media…it takes me an entire week sometimes to get the right filter on a photo and these women are just blazing new trails left and right in fashion and design. I love it…I’m inspired by it…I now need to meet these women so that they can teach me their ways…how do I get paid to sit by the beach and do yoga on cliffs?? Well actually I don’t really want to be near any cliffs…maybe a cute Parisian cafe with a cup of tea is more my style…enjoy these women and start following them N O W.
1. Claire Carolinee – lifestyle blogger & loveer of adidas brand
2. Rachel Schwartzmann – CEO of the Style Line
3. Kelsey Zahn – hair stylist & Bumble & Bumble rep
4. Sophie van Daniels – style blogger of Basic Apparel
5. Melissa Mathewson – world traveler + boho desert style expert
6. Naomi Huober – Yogi around the world
7. Gabrielle Savoie – Founder of Savvyhome + editor at one of my favorite blogs MyDomaine
8. Kacie Cone – Free People curator
9. Lauren Caruso – Site director for Style Caster
10. Kerry Pieri – Fashion director for Haper’s Bazaar
11. Jourdan Sloane – fashion blogger
PS…I have stories for dayssss about my adventures in NY…mostly about my wardrobe dilemmas, more to come on Monday.