A cool gray modern master bedroom. I like waking up in a clean simply decorated bedroom. This one fits the bill. Here’s how to get this peaceful bedroom look!
1. A SOOTHING GRAY WALLS WITH WHITE MOLDING & TRIM
2. SIMPLE PLATFORM BED – A velvet monochromatic headboard in taupe sets the stage for this soothing setting.
3. MODERN SETTEE – SITTING AREA WITH CLEAN LINES NO FRILLS – Sitting area here features a light gray daybed settee with a midcentury modern vibe.
4. CLASSIC ART AND ARCHITECTURE TO CONTRAST MODERN DECOR – Great carved fireplace and classic oil painting work here.
5. STATEMENT LIGHTING
6. MONOCHROMATIC OR WHITE ROMAN SHADES FOR WINDOW COVERINGS
If you want to create your own soothing modern room, go to COCOCOZY Pinterest to shop this post.
P.S. Shop the 2014 COCOCOZY Resort Collection of pillows and throws at the COCOCOZY Online Store!
|COCOCOZY Resort 2014 pillows freshen up a sofa for spring!|
Photos: Rees Roberts
5 responses to “6 ELEMENTS FOR DESIGNING A SOOTHING MODERN BEDROOM”
Soothing is right. Loving the dreamy, ethereal quality of this room.
I think this room has great bones……..but it looks like a hotel room. There are no personal items or hint of character/soul of the person who sleeps here. Soothing, yes. Love the tonal qualities, but would add to very quickly. Thanks for making me ponder.
Love the color palette. I am a big fan of gray, it is soothing and very sophisticated.
Where can I find the quilt on the bed?? I loved your site, but didn’t see it sold there….
clean, simple, stylish, like that