Here are the 5 things I am loving about these two spaces…
1) Light hardwood floors in a herringbone pattern
2) Black framed pictures against a white wall
3) The color combination – blue, white, silver and black with a touch of green in the form of plants
4) The lighting – Love the 3 bold black wall sconces in the living room the two blue glass pendants in the dining room.
5) Seating – The squishy armless daybed and chair in the living room are so inviting. The silver cafe chairs and banquette seating in the dining room are functional and stylish.
Can you name 5 more things you like about these rooms?
P.S. Interior Collective Guest Post – Please check out my latest guest post over on Interior Collective blog. Fab ways to embrace the latest interior design trend! Check it out!
Photos: Lisbett Wedendahl