I love this kitchen. A Seattle home sports a kitchen with all the right touches – posted on Flickr by ddaarryyn. This kitchen goes with the striped dining room in a previous post… same house…really.
Let’s see…where do I start. I’ll just make a list of all of the things I like about this kitchen.
- Carrara marble counter tops and backsplash
- Undermount prep sink and main sink.
- Brushed stainless steel appliances, fixtures and trim
- Kitchen built in shelving for cookbook storage and other kitchen items
- The very subtle robin’s egg blue lower cabinetry on the island and the kitchen cabinets (see below)
- Wall color – love the subtle tan walls
- Lighting – frosted glass and stainless pendant light and well planned recessed lighting brighten the cooking space.
- Glass front stainless refrigerator (see below)
- The simple comfortable and accessible kitchen design. Formal enough but just informal enough.