Now, for what you’ve all been waiting for: the menu. The night before the event, I crafted a series of dishes that was comfort food forward with a light touch. I consulted with my friend and chef extraordinaire Addison Brown, who executed it perfectly.
Here’s what we had cooking:
- Tomato soup (find the recipe here!)
- Baby kale salad with roasted butternut squash, radishes and beets with a lemon champagne vinaigrette
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with gruyere, caramelized onions and dijon made right on the spot so they are hot and gooey
- Dessert – Fresh berries with a almond shortbread cookie.
- Drinks – Water with lime, Rosé wine spritzer with a mix of berries, champagne.