Neutral Sandals Under $350
Everyone needs one or two pairs of neutral sandals in their closet. Or if you’re a shoe addict like Carrie Bradshaw then maybe another 10 pairs will do! LOL. Neutrals can make a casual outfit look effortlessly chic and fresh for spring.
- Croc Effect Heel From Mango ($69) – These croc sandals are a step up from a basic white sandal. The shoe includes a block heel and squared toe for a polished modern look.
- Leather Strapped Sandal From Mango ($99) – The best of both worlds comfortable and cute. A shoe made in Barcelona that’s perfect for touring Barcelona this Spring (if that’s on your travel plans). Sport the shoe with a pair of jeans and run errands in style.
- Maeve Mule Sandals From Anthropologie ($130) – A classic sandal for the warmer weather. The almost flat shoe will complement a maxi and midi dress. The leather sole makes the shoe comfortable.
- Bombé Miller Slide From Tory Bruch ($119) SALE – The Miller slide is a new style in Tory Burch’s shoe collection. The shoe is cushioned for comfort and the front treads for traction. It’s a simple style that will look good with your best spring dress or skirt.
- White Platform Sandal From Mango ($69) – The platform sandal is back for spring 2023. The shoe was popular during the early 2000s. Now the white platform shoe is back! Grab a pair while you can!
- Ronin Sandals From Dolce Vita ($115) – The fan-favorite shoe by Dolce Vita is a must-have for your spring wardrobe. It’s has a low heel height so no need to worry about tripping in a tall heel. And the iconic braided strap gives them a unique look.
Black Sandals Under $350
The classic black sandals are not a want but a NEED. They’re modern, they’re sharp, and they’re for every occasion The black sandal is a wardrobe staple. It will never go out of style. Whether you prefer a glamourous black sandal with gold details or a minimalist look, the color is versatile for the spring & summer seasons.
- Mule Sandal From Revolve ($220) – For the fashion-forward woman that wants to turn heads. This mule sandal is unique. The unique heel sets it apart from the basic black sandal. Everyone will notice you in this pair of black sandals.
- Florence Croco Buckle Flat Sandals From Neiman Marcus ($188) – The Florence Croco Buckle Flat Sandals from Neiman Marcus are a capsule shoe. These sandals are the epitome of chic, with their sleek black crocodile-embossed leather straps and elegant silver buckle details.
- Paytin Sandal with Buckle From Revolve ($130) – If you’re looking to buy a black sandal that will take you from day to night effortlessly then this is the shoe for you. This sleek sandal has a simple yet elegant design. This means it will look good with EVERYTHING!
- Athena Block Heel From Bloomingdale’s ($138) – The Athena Block heel is a popular shoe due to its block heel. It will give you the right amount of height to elongate your legs. The soft leather straps are comfortable and stylish.
- Clifton Sandal From Revolve ($168) – The Clifton sandal is a go-to style for spring. It’s an elevated version of the Birkenstock. Dress them up with a flowy sundress or down with a pair of distressed denim shorts. The possibilities are endless with these versatile sandals
- Sookies Heels From Revolve ($168) – Make a statement with these fabulous pair of sandals. The Raye Sookies heel is made of woven straw and leather. The beachy look is black, which gives it a unique look. The slip-on style makes it easy to accessorize when in a hurry.
Colorful Sandals Under $350
When your outfit is missing a pop of color, invest in a cute pair of colorful sandals for the spring season. A bright pink shoe will enhance your outfit to be a cute feminine look. Or a lime green flat for a cool and unique twist. From bright shades to soft hues, we rounded up some of our favorite vibrant sandals
- Roxanne Jelly from Tory Burch ($128) – The Roxanne sandals are perfect for a fun day out on the beach or by the pool. These transparent jelly sandals come in a variety of colors that will add a pop of color to your spring outfit.
- Elenaa From Aldo ($65) – These easy slip-on sandals from Aldo are easy for casual spring errands. Or a warm weekend by the pool. The bright orange sandal will certainly turn heads.
- Foley Tie-Up Sandal From Veronica Beard ($295) – The fan-favorite Foley tie-up sandal from Veronica Beard is the ultimate combination of style and comfort. The versatile tie-up straps can be wrapped around the ankle or up the calf. The Foley will transform any basic spring dress into a fashion statement.
- Curb Mule From Rebecca Minkoff ($198)– If you’re looking for a fresh style then the Crub Mule from Rebecca Minkoff is your new favorite sandal. The denim fabric is versatile and it includes s a polished silver chain embellished around the toe. People will certainly notice these gorgeous shoes.
- Amora Heeled Sandals from JustFab ($46) – The vibrant blue and sleek design combination makes for the perfect sophisticated shoe. The best part is that it’s under $50!
- Ganita Knot-Front Sandals From Veronica Beard ($350) – Saving the best for last. I love these sandals from Veronica Beard. They’re elegant, but just casual enough to wear with a basic tee! The knot detail adds a sophisticated touch that will make all of your friends jealous.
Do you want more shoe inspiration? See Chirpyest’s sandal trends that you will see from spring through the summer season. Read the blog here.