As most of you may know Google’s Blogger platform went down for a day and erased most information going back to early Wednesday for most bloggers. Yikes. Was a bit stressful but less stressful knowing everyone was in the same boat.
This Blogger crash has meant five things for COCOCOZY!
1. My posts from yesterday are gone…I even forgot what they were for a moment there (short term memory…I can barely remember what just happened five minutes ago, let alone yesterday). Lucky for me there’s COCOCOZY Facebook which just helped refresh my memory…maybe I can cobble that post back together again maybe. Oy…so much for moving forward in life. When Blogger goes down and loses all of one’s information…it means taking a bit of a step back…not the worst thing in life…I think we blogging types will survive…but still a step back…hmmmm…thanks Google!
2. Now that Blogger is back up, the good bloggers are revealed because they had already scheduled their posts or had content ready to go…I didn’t…hmmmm….grrrr….my procrastinating gene is exposed! Thanks again Google!
3. I am bringing you this gorgeous entryway late in the day today! So sorry. Love it though…two tones and all. Love the chair rail that separates the black painted bottom of the wall and the white top…best of best worlds. It all works…chandelier, arched doorways, black and white walls and all!
4. All the readers who wanted to enter the fabulous first official COCOCOZY giveaway on uber blog Coco+Kelley couldn’t enter for the last day or so. And to make matters worse, well over 200 comments/entries on Coco+Kelley were lost in this Blogger crash…so if you entered any time after Wednesday morning, your entry is lost in cyberspace!
5. Good news is…you can still head over to fabulous Cassandra Lavalle’s mega interior design blog Coco+Kelley to enter for a chance to win a COCOCOZY Gate throw in navy OR a COCOCOZY Quatrefoil pillow in brown (see below)! Yippeeee!!!
Remember to enter that giveaway. Lastly, as of today, the COCOCOZY Candle collection is up on the COCOCOZY Shop too!
Anyhooo…enough of my ramblings…back to design…what do you think of this entry hall? Like, love, detest or are indifferent?
Photo: Per Gunnarsson